Daleplan Contract Terms and Conditions
- Savings are based on a large breed adult dog/average size cat and are valid at time of printing. Savings will vary according to animal weight.
- Daleplan is not an insurance policy and any treatments which are not included in your plan will incur additional charges and will be payable at time of consult. We advise taking out pet insurance alongside Daleplan to ensure your pet is covered for any illness or accidents.
- We reserve the right to change the products included in the plan but will always include veterinary licensed products to ensure optimum protection. Substitutions for alternative products at client’s request cannot be accommodated.
- 6 monthly health check consists of health check at booster vaccinations and then one other full veterinary health check which can be used at any time. Additional treatment and medication will be chargeable.
- Vaccinations include Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo, Lepto4, kennel cough (for dogs) and Cat Flu (feline Herpesvirus, Feline Calicivirus), Infectious Enteritis and Feline Leukaemia (for cats) – no further discount will be offered if you choose not to have the full vaccinations. Similarly, if you choose to use products not included on the plan, no discount can be given
- Daleplan is an annual membership and by signing up to Daleplan you are agreeing to pay the initial first payment followed by 11 monthly direct debit payments.
- Payment will be taken on either the 1st or 15th of the month and will show as ‘Easy Direct Debits’ on your bank statement.
- Non-payment – if your direct debit payment fails, we will make 2 more attempts to collect payment within the following few days then if it fails after 3 attempts your membership will automatically be cancelled and you will be liable to pay the difference for the products and/or treatment you have had at full price. If you wish to re-instate your membership you will need to sign up again.
- Your membership will automatically be renewed on the anniversary of your sign-up date. If you do not wish to continue please inform us in writing within 30 days of your renewal date.
- We reserve the right to suspend your membership if you have any outstanding debt for any treatment or medication outside of your membership that is more than 30 days overdue. Your membership will start again once the debt has been paid.
- You have 14 days to change your mind but if you cancel you will be liable to pay for the full cost of treatment or products received at the time of signing up.
- You may cancel your membership at any other time by giving no less than 30 days’ notice in writing. We reserve the right to charge you either the outstanding amount for treatment received, or the monthly payments due until the anniversary of your plan, whichever is lower.
- In the event of death, please inform us to cancel the membership. No further charges will be applied.
- You must be 18 years or older and be the registered owner.
- The membership is non-transferrable and can only be used for one animal. You will need to have a separate membership for each pet.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you use all your benefits, we cannot offer refund or further discount if you don’t fully utilise the membership benefits.
- This contract shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the Law of England and Wales
How we use your information
Easy Direct Debits Limited and Daleside Veterinary Group Ltd will hold and use your personal data (as defined by UK data protection laws) for the purpose of administering your preventative healthcare plan.
Easy Direct Debits Ltd may record and monitor inbound and outbound telephone calls for training purposes. These calls may also be referred to in relation to any future queries.
We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of your data. Your data will not be shared with anyone else unless there is a legal requirement for us to do so.
You have the right to see your personal data. If you have any queries about the data we hold, or how we use it, please write to either Daleside Veterinary Group Ltd, Main Road, Rhosrobin, Wrexham, LL11 4RL or Easy Direct Debits Limited, 99 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth BH8 8DY.
Easy Direct Debits Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09633942 whose registered office is at Ebenezer House, 5a Poole Road, Bournemouth, BH2 5QJ
Daleside Veterinary Group Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales with company number 7305852 whose registered office is at Daleside Veterinary Group Ltd Main Road, Rhosrobin, Wrexham, LL11 4RL